Monday, February 2, 2009

...ABBY JEAN collection...

Magnets
Set of 5 for $12.00
Sturdy, made of wood--and with a good strong magnet!

All of the magnets shown here are available now. (Like, right this very minute!)

vicky
Vicky

marissamagnets
Marissa

needlepointmagnets
Needlepoint

love magnetsfeb
Lovey

hippiehappieroundmagnets
Hippie Happie

<span class=
Red Fleuries

<span class=
Red Provence

<span class=
Green w/ Berries

<span class=
Heartsy Artsy

<span class=
Go Mostly Green

<span class=
Orange Medallion

new monkeymagnetsfeb
Sock Monkeys

<span class=
Blue Provence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


4 comments:

  1. Well, aren't you a regular entru-peneur (said with a very snotty french accent, of course). I'm ready to make my order. I'd like a set of the first red ones (fleuries, I believe). Thanks, Abs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheau, Ems, and Babs--you have made the cutest things ever! Where were these cute hair clips when my five girls were little? I may need to buy for my granddaughters. I received my set of magnets and they are the envy of all who come to the apartment! Most of all--you three are wonderful sisters and have loving and generous hearts. I'm so very touched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo, you and J crew were the inspiration to my hair clips. You mentioned that I can probably make and sell it when you bought your flower hair clips on the way to Vegas. and J Crew had the hair pin I fell in love with but was sold out, so I decided to make my own chiffon flower hair clips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Oh, how I wish Alice would let me put anything in her hair!

    ReplyDelete